2. Use of personal data, purpose and basis of processing
We collect and use personal data in connection with the functions and purposes that are listed below. We may
also process your personal data for other purposes, if we are legally allowed or obliged to do so.
- For forwarding of newsletter
- For processing enquiries or requests from you
- For handling of applications
- For support for and communication with customers
- For statistics and analysis
- For forwarding of Code of Conduct and policies
The personal data is processed on the following basis:
- As a part of meeting a contract
- As a part of the implementation of measures made at your request with a view to concluding a contract
- To pursue legitimate interests of Pressalit’s
available at this link: http://pressalit.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Pressalit A/S or a third party to
recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities
across websites, including on Pressalit A/S website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioural advertising
Pressalit A/S uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time,
or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a
single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use
these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a
persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
We use the following cookies:
|| 10 years
|| 24 hours
||After each session
||After each session
information on an anonymous basis. They may use that information to build a profile of your activities on
the Pressalit A/S Website and other websites that you have visited.
What are your cookies options?
If you do not like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to
delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do
this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of
the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites:
- Network Advertising Initiative